supermegadrive64supermegadrive64

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Luna's Little venture Luna's Little venture

not awful,but it was easy,the art was,well,kind of bad,not horrible though. it was obvious you stole some music but,overall, it was a nice time waster,but nothing I'd write home about,you should consider trying to make a game on a much grander scale,this feels like it was slapped together in a month or two.

PrincessNinjato responds:

I already have a 2nd version in the works, After I made a mess of animations and gameplay styles to get a feel of the new stuff I made I made this quicky but plan to show off the flying, swimming, running and jumping WITH attacking all in the next one.

Also I tend to use video game musics in a lot of my games until I get the swing of making my own music.

Matando Robôs Gigantes Matando Robôs Gigantes

Eu amo a música MNS, os gráficos, tudo

(traduzido via Traduz Google)

No Clue No Clue

not bad but lacks anything to make it stand out,and is very,well uninteresting,I find 20 other games on newgrounds like this.but,there's nothing particularly WRONG with it,i like the controls,it's not that buggy,the music sounds less like a fun nes tune and more like a freeware msx-2 game,but,with all of this in mind,i assume that your a student,if you are,in that case,pursue this farther,i can only imagine what you could make with big team,and a budget,and a year as opposed to a month.

Tronic Worlds Tronic Worlds

*sigh*it is reall interesting concept,but,you're making the wrong game!!!!you should try to make a game BUILT around the controls,as opposed to ripping off minecraft,as i've said before,you have the potential of revolutionizing the FPS genre if you can really try!!!go on,give it your all,go,try!!!

Persist Persist

amazing story!i love a game that leaves you to figure out eho you are,where your from and what your doing!howerver,i dont like the lack of check points sometimes,i understand the levels are decntly short but could you at least be a little more genorous?i love a game that doesnt hold your hand but honestly when im playing a game with this type of story i dont like to be in a state of throwing my laptop at a bus,the music sounded nice at first but it got degrading,i still thought it was great game,i dont think newgrounds star system allows me to properly rate this game so i give it a 78%

Give Up Give Up

didnt die till floor 11,does that make me awsome?

My pet sonic PREVIEW 1 My pet sonic PREVIEW 1

what in the hell?what happened to sonic platformer?

Sonic platformer Demo 1.0 Sonic platformer Demo 1.0

MUCH BETTER,LESS BUGGY!although it could use a spin dash of sorts.and it is really improved,

sonik1 responds:

It has a spin dash -_-
Hold down, zzzzzzzzz

Sonic Platformer PREVIEW Sonic Platformer PREVIEW

definetly isnt finished and needs work,but the 2 seconds i wasnt frustrated i was having alot of fun

Name That Game Name That Game

make one for retro games,i dont really care about current generation,and im 11!so yeah,retro games